Emergency work in the Flood Plain
For those living in the Floodplain -Immediately following a disaster, an Emergency Notification needs to be sent to the Floodplain Administrator describing any emergency work done in the floodplain. Initiation of a Floodplain Permit is required within 30 days of the Emergency Notification.
- For the 2022 spring flood, an Emergency Notification can be found here.
- A Floodplain Permit for and additional resources can be found under the DNRC’s Floodplain Regulation resources, or by reaching out to the Floodplain Administrator.
- Carbon County – Page Dringman 406-932-5470, email@example.com
- City of Red Lodge – Courtney Long – 828-384-3748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fromberg Clerk – email@example.com
- Carbon County Conservation District: 406-962-3641 Ext 115 or via cell 406-930-5441
- Carbon County website to access Emergency Notification Form: https://co.carbon.mt.us/departments/floodplain/
- Farm Service Agency in Joliet: 406-962-3300
- Natural Resource Conservation Service: 406-962-3641